5. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES: theopenstore.shop may disclose Personally Identifiable Information as is required by law or under the following circumstances:
6. Disclosure to Successor. theopenstore.shop may disclose User’s Personally Identifiable Information to any successor-in-interest of , such as a company that acquires theopenstore.shop and its assets. Users will be notified by e-mail or notice on theopenstore.shop Website of any change in ownership or control of Personally Identifiable Information.
7. Disclosure to Third Party Service Providers and/or Online Partners. theopenstore.shop may contract with various third parties to help provide, maintain and improve the theopenstore.shop Website and services. For example, theopenstore.shopmay use a third party contractor who processes payments, and may subcontract out production, fulfillment, analytics, reporting or other operations. theopenstore.shop may also contract with third parties to help manage, monitor and optimize the theopenstore.shop Website and services and to assist in measuring the effectiveness of advertising, communications and use of theopenstore.shop Website. theopenstore.shop will use commercially reasonable efforts to prevent such third parties from disclosing Personally Identifiable Information, except for the purpose of providing the services in question. However, theopenstore.shop can not guarantee that such third parties will not disclose User information.
8. Disclosure to Contest Partners. theopenstore.shop may conduct contests for the benefit of, on behalf of, or in coordination with one or more third parties. Theopenstore.shop may share Personally Identifiable Information with said party or parties to the extent necessary to effectively run the Contest and award prizes. Other than for the conducting of contests, theopenstore.shop does not share, rent or trade Personally Identifiable Information with third parties for cross-promotional purposes.
10. INFORMATION CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY: theopenstore.shop is committed to preventing any unauthorized access to each User’s account. theopenstore.shop has taken reasonable steps to maintain procedures and technology designed to prevent such unauthorized access. However, the privacy and security of communication or data transmission over the internet cannot be guaranteed, because the internet is not a secure medium. theopenstore.shop has taken reasonable steps to protect against unauthorized access to User’s accounts and Personally Identifiable Information used to administer User’s accounts. However, theopenstore.shop does not assume any responsibility for any harm, loss, or damage the User may experience or incur by the sending of personal and confidential information over the internet by or to theopenstore.shop.
11.USER ID’S AND PASSWORDS: Each User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his or her User ID and password, and is responsible for all activities that occur under his or her User account. Each User agrees to immediately notify theopenstore.shop of any unauthorized use of his or her User ID, password or account, or any other breach of security known to the User. theopenstore.shop. will not be liable for any loss whatsoever arising from a User’s failure to comply with the security requirements and each User agrees to hold the open store harmless from any and all losses that arise from any failure to comply.